Monday, June 8, 2009

Time sure does fly...

I honestly can't believe the amount of time between posts for me. I used to be known to post more than once a week...now, I am lucky to do it weekly. That darn facebook...I tell you! LOL

Anyway, here are some pictures (and maybe video clips)from Memorial Day weekend to this past weekend. We have had our busy times and our laid back, stay-at-home and do nothing times. I like to be busy, but I also treasure out time to just stay home and enjoy our family.

Let's see...there are pictures from a backyard campout...it was fun, but we did not make it through the night in the tent. Layna just couldn't settle down to sleep, so I brought her in the house around 11. The boys came in around 4:00 am because it got pretty cold.










Here are some photos from a Memorial Day weekend BBQ at my mom and dad's house. Brayden and Layna took on Grandma in a water throwing/splashing battle...I am not sure who won. Everyon was wet when it was over.










This is what happens when you mix a rainy day with a puppy. She is such a digger and LOVES mud! We don't have any problems when the backyard is dry...but, lookout when there is any moisture whatsoever. We may be fencing off a portiong of the backyard that seems to be the most trouble.





Last, but not least, just some cute, random photos.






(P.S. The videos are going to have to wait. The kiddos are losing their pateince with me working on the computer.)

7 comments:

Tina said...

I know how facebook is but I do miss all the blogging from everyone. Loved all the pictures...they are adorable....where did our babies go? Although I love this age even more. :)

Megan said...

Loved all the photos! I am trying to remember to blog more often too.

Anonymous said...

These are some great pics!!! Your pup melts my heart!!!!!

My boys love camping in the backyard too!!!

hugs,leslie

merkley4 said...

What fun!!! Looks like you are all having a great time. I can't get over how fast Malayna's bangs are growing!!

Das Mutter said...

I love the pic of the crazy face parents with Layna! LOL!

Hannah said...

You doggy is so adorable...even muddy!

Love the water fight and back yard camping...those are some of our family favorites too.

Becca said...

You guys know how to have a good time!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca