Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Getting Crafty

So, I have been collecting bows for Layna's beautiful hair. I was keeping them in a container, but wasn't satisfied with that. I want to see them easily when choosing one. I went on-line and found many different kids of bow holders in many different price ranges when the light bulb hit me. Why don't I just make one myself? So, I did, and here are the finished products. I have plenty of room for more bows especially since there are two bow holders. I also want to note that a number of the bows pictured are from Lili Cakes Bowtique...link is in the sidebar!




I also want to mention that the project was fairly easy and inexpensive. I am very please with the result. Now the bows will bea deocorative wall piece as well as a beautiful ornament in my daughter's hair. Now, we just have to get them hung on the walls....hint, hint, hint Daddy!!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Love them! You are so crafty.

Kelly said...

OMG great idea... put mine on long strands of ribbon. Your idea is wayyyyyyyy cuter! Tina does make great bows doesn't she ? Have a good one !

Jill said...

CUTE idea! My little girl is 13, so out of the "bow phase"...but, I sure wish I would have had all of this cool stuff when she was little!

Tina said...

That is fantastic! Very craftastic. And thanks for the shout out!

Anonymous said...

Yea i need to make one of those to!

Ruthanne said...

Wow!! Great job!