Friday, June 13, 2008

FFF - Bloopers

This weeks FFF theme is Bloopers. If you would like to see more take a look at Kiss the Frog 4 Me.

Well, I tend to delete all my "blooper" photos, so I have decided to post a video montage from our Guatemalan Reunion weekend. There are a few "bloopers" in the videos including a fogging up camera and children hitting each other. I can't express how much fun we all had, and I am so happy we were all able t get together. If you would like to see photos from the weekend scroll down to the previous post.

Here is the video montage!!! (You may want to scroll ALL THE WAY down to pause my blog music)

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cute!!!The "fog" has happened to me before.The dog is cute but the kids are cuter! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love them!!!!!

Sarah said...

Amy... the reunion looks like fun! What beautiful kids!

Our Family of 5 said...

Looks like everyone had fun at the Reunion! Great pictures!! Have a great weekend!

Robyn said...

What a fun weekend!!

Robyn

Marianne said...

What great memories! Thanks for sharing!

Ruthanne said...

CUTE!! The boys are having a blast in that pool!

Das Mutter said...

That is hysterical!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Very nice looks like a fun time to me!

the flores family

Braedensmommy said...

Too cute!!!

Becca said...

What fun! Send me an invitation next time!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Jennifer said...

What great videos! I got teary seeing what a happy family you are, and how much fun Brayden and Layna were having. And I personally thought the blog music was wonderful!

--Jennifer (Daniel's Mom)