Thursday, May 22, 2008

FFF - A Challenge

This week's Fave Foto Friday is a challenge for many of us. We all have to choose just ONE photo! It was a tough decision, but here is the photo I decided to display this week. For more fave foto friday pictures visit Kiss the Frog 4 Me.



(Edited to add...I missed the part about the photo being from THIS week. This photo is obviously not from this week, but still a cute one at that. Daddy has been out-of-town all week, so my brain is fried!!!)

I chose this photo because it is one of the first photos of both my kiddos together. We were in Guatemala visiting Layna for the first time. Despite struggling with jealousy on the trip, Brayden did show some love to his sister. I also love that they are in their jammies...both looking and smiling!

20 comments:

Milk Mama said...

I love this photo, too! I can't wait for my little girl to have siblings. It's a wonderful bond that can't be replaced. ;)

Our Family of 5 said...

Great pick! Have a good weekend!

Christina said...

Very Cute!!!! hope you have many more opportunities to get smiling, together pictures minus the sibling rivalry and jealousy....lol.

Rebekah said...

Oh What a great picture ... I love the smiles and the joy! Great choice - Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden and Baby#2 TOO!

Hannah said...

Very cute! They look so adorable together!

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! Brayden looks like such a little bit there! :)

Sarah said...

That is such a sweet picture! Enjoy your babies over the long weekend!

Jenelle said...

What sweet little faces! Great photo.

Mandy said...

Beautiful picture!

Tina said...

I remember this pic. It is such a cute one of them too!

Dena said...

Soo cute!

MLP said...

What a sweet, cute picture! I bet that brings back some sweet memories for you!

Have a great weekend!!!

Jennifer said...

Amy,
You have beautiful children and I love your blog layout! I'll be back to see more of those sweet little faces! Have a nice weekend.

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Very nice picture of your children! I can see the love!

Maria F(Boston)

Stacey and Dewey said...

TOO CUTE!! They both look so sweet, I love jammie pics!!
Have a great weekend!

Stacey

MICHELLE said...

VERY ADORABLE PICTURE,ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

JuJu - said...

gorgeous children - what a blessed Momma you are;);)

Kathy said...

Such a sweet picture! Your children are adorable!

threehandprints said...

What a cute picture:) I know how you feel when daddy is out of town. More work for mommy! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love your picture! The best pictures are the ones that are taken at special times! Both of your babies look adorable!

Timberly