Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just some photos!!!



A couple photos with a headband in...her hair is getting so long! I am having fun trying different things with it. I can't wait to do two little piggy tails!



Such a pretty girl in her Elmo outfit from Aunt Jenni, Uncle Phil and the kids...it looks too cute on her!


Layna's crazy/silly face caught on camera!


Giving Grandma kisses!


I know I am obsessed...but I FINALLY found the right product to spike Brayden's hair! (Yes, he is sitting in his sister's exersaucer...he loves to sit in it!)


I had to post this one...daddy was the cause of this. Brayden and daddy thought it was absolutely hilarious and Brayden looks like he is posing in this picture.


My little chef! He was cooking me dinner in his kitchen and wanted to wear his apron. I couldn't get him to keep the hat on for a photo...it was cute, though!


Brayden being silly...and I actually caught a nice smile on camera!

5 comments:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

What great pictures! I am jealous that she will wear a handband. Emma will have no part of it...I can hardly keep clips in her hair either....she is constantly pulling them out! What great kids you have!
((((HUGS))))
Amy

Melaina said...

They are just tooo cute!!!!

Megan said...

They are adorable!

Carla said...

Great blog, Amy. Nikki did a great job on your header! Your kids are beautiful.

Amy Francis said...

Beautiful pictures! I hadn't been at the forums in a while and didn't realize you brought your daughter home! Congratulations!!!

Amy (in MI)