Friday, February 8, 2008

Fave Foto Friday!!!

Well, it's Friday and I am actually remembering to post for FFF! All of these pics are from yesterday and today.



My attempt at making Brayden's hair all spikey!!! I think it turned out cute, but fell down within the hour. I need to get the right product...I was just using what we had in the house.



Megan...the outfit fits and looks pretty darn cute!



We transitioned Brayden out of his toddler bed into a big boy bed decked out with Spiderman. Spiderman is not mommy's favorite, but Brayden LOVES him for some unknown reason. Anyway, these pics are from Brayden's nap today...so peaceful. He looks so tiny in such a BIG bed!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Aww, I'm glad her outfit fits. She looks cute in it. Brayden is so cute in his big boy bed!

Katie said...

Darling ... he does look tiny in his bed !

Christina said...

Cute pics. Amy, the only thing that works in Aiden's hair is by Got 2b and is called Glued.

Our Family of 5 said...

OH My Goodness! How tiny he looks in his big boy bed. Priceless!! And Miss Malayna is such a cutie!