Friday, February 15, 2008

Prayer Request



Yesterday, Feb. 14th, there was a shooting at Northern Illinois University. Matt and I both attended and graduated from this college. The shooting resulted in the tragic deaths of a number of innocent people. This type of tragedy is just confusing...why would someone do something like this? Please take a moment to pray for the families of all the victims of this tragedy. Please pray for all of the students dealing with all types of emotions as a result of this tragedy. I can't imagine the feelings the students at the college are feeling...fear...anger...sadness...Please pray for healing emotionally and physically for everyone.

Here is a link to the story as posted today on yahoo.com...http://news.yahoo.com/fc/US/Northern_Illinois_University_Shooting;_ylt=AgNsJglRnz1tnkrR5dtqddBH2ocA

4 comments:

Nikki said...

That is heartbreaking. I will be praying for the victims' families.

Christina said...

This is sooo sad. Glad you guys were safe and sound though.

Megan said...

Thank you for posting this. As I student I appreciate everything like this I read.

I imagine you and Matt are quite horrified that it happened at your alma matter.

Our Family of 5 said...

This is just absolutely devastating! Praying for all involved!