Monday, January 7, 2008

Memorial Service

My Uncle's memorial service is scheduled for Jan. 15th. I will be taking the kids and flying down to AZ with my parents on Sunday the 13th. Matt does not have any time to take off work, so he will be staying home. We will all be staying with my brother and his family and returning home on the 17th.

Thank you everyone for all of your prayers. My grandparents and my mom are holding up pretty well...the power of prayer is an amazing thing. Matt and I took the kids and spent the day with my parents and grandparents on Sunday. We mostly just enjoyed each other's company and the kids helped put smiles on everyone's faces. We also took time to remember my uncle by looking at photos and talking about the good memories we all have of him. It is all still very surreal to me. I can't believe he is gone, but keep remembering that he and his son are happily reunited! (Thanks for pointing that out Marcia)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss.