Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL! November started out very well when my Grandparents (my mom's parents) received an offer on the house they are selling. Following the sale, they put in an offer on a new house by my parent's house (the offer was accepted)!!! Shortly after that, we found out that our case was approved by PGN and there is a chance our daughter will be home for Christmas!!! Then, my brother and his family arrived from Arizona for a 10 day visit!!! And if that is not enough, we received word that our Guatemala City Birth Certificate had been issued! Lastly, my Grandparents (my dad's parents) celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Thanksgiving Day. All of their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren were present to celebrate. WOW is all I can say. We have a lot to be thankful for this year.

Here are a few pictures taken throughout the week of Thanksgiving...



Auntie Theresa and Brayden spending some time together on the computer playing Elmo games.



Cousin Hope taking some quiet time reading a magazine.



Cousin Hope and Brayden taking a turn on the computer together.



Brayden and Daddy being silly!



Brayden "playing" Nintendo Wii with a remote containing no batteries! Wonder how long that will work???



My best attempt at getting Brayden to take a "Thanksgiving" photo. He really does not like to stand or sit still for photos lately. He looks like such a big boy in his dress-up clothes.




Making some Thanksgiving cookies together...Brayden's favorite part was tasting the cookie dough...someone has to make sure it is good enough to cook and serve.



A photo I couldn't resist...Brayden throwing a tantrum wondering why I am taking his picture!



Cousin Myles...just being Myles!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe how big Hope is! She and your nephew are adorable.

Braedensmommy said...

So cute! Isn't it funny how they NEVER sit still for a picture any more??