Sunday, September 23, 2007

Trip to the Apple Orchard

On Sunday, September 22 we took Brayden to an apple orchard for his first time. He had a great time, but mostly enjoyed all of the apples that were on the ground. He felt it necessary to taste each and every one of them...UGN!!! I wanted to share some photos from our day at the apple orchard.


Daddy, this is so much fun! Thanks for bringing me to the apple orchard. I hope we can come every year.


Why are all of you looking up in the trees? There are tons of apples right here on the ground.




This is one of my favorites. I love photos from behind...I think they are so sweet!






These apples sure are yummy!!!




Why can't I eat the ones off the ground? I can't reach the ones in the trees!


Wow...a tractor! This is awesome!

1 comment:

Megan said...

How cute! Makes me want to go pick apples.