Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Picnic

This past weekend we attended an annual "family" picnic. I am putting family in quotations because it is a long time friend of my grandparents that invites us to the picnic every year. When I was little I remember participating in all the games and activitis. So, it was neat to see my kiddos participating this year. Matt and I even played some games too. The kids were in a running race. Brayden took first in the boys 5 and under group (there were only two boys), and Layna took third in her 5 and under group. Matt and I enjoyed the shoe kick (we both lost quite badly), egg toss and water balloon toss. We came in second in the water balloon toss and third (I think) in the egg toss. The kids also enjoyed the petting zoo and pony rides. It was a great time and here are some photo highlights.









1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like a fun day!