Monday, April 14, 2008

Sick as a dog!!

No, not the kids this time...It's me. I woke up in the middle of the night with a killer stomach ache followed by what all of you can guess. To add insult to injury...I have HORRIBLE cramps as well, but cannot stomach taking anything. I am miserable, but my wonderful husband stayed home from work to help with the kids. I hope whatever this is is short lived and no one else in the house catches it.

(P.S. Scroll down to see the newest addition to the Goldstein household)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Yuck, I hope that you feel better!

Tina said...

So sorry you are sick. Your symptoms sound like what I had when I got food poisoning. It was the worst 48 hours of my life in recent illness history. FEEL BETTER!!!

Das Mutter said...

I'm sorry you were so sick! I just read this. Remember we're right down the road if you need anything...

Our Family of 5 said...

Oh No Amy! Hope you are feeling better and the little people don't get it!!