Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's official...I am a "soccer mom"!

I never thought this day would come...I fought it as long as I could. On Friday, April 11, Matt and I traded in my cute little Honda CRV for a MINIVAN!!! For those of you that know me well...YES YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY. For the longest time, I insisted that I would never drive a minivan...no matter how many kids I ended up with. Well, here I am swallowing my words and taking back all of the teasing that I gave out to those that got minivans.

Theresa...if you see this...please be gentle!!! LOL

We bought the Dodge Grand Caravan. I like it...I really do. It has a lot of great features, buttons, bells, whistles, etc... It is just going to take me some time to get used to driving a minivan. It is definitely MUCH more practical for our family of four.

Here are some pics!



3 comments:

Megan said...

I noticed how you were umm...forgetting to tell me about your new ride yesterday. But then your Mom spilled the beans...ha! It's okay Amy, you are still cool in my book.

Braedensmommy said...

Noooooooooo.....
I am still in the club on NEVER ME! I bought a crossover vehicle for all of our new kids. I still think you're cool. I'm just cooler. Haha.
Megan

Ruthanne said...

Oh!! Was that really hard to do?? I love riding in other people's vans---just not sure I'm ready for one of my own!
As minivans go....yours is pretty cute.