Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Could it really be???



Here are a couple sleeping angel photos from our pick up trip in December to coordinate with this post!


Has Layna figured out how to sleep through the night??? For the last three nights, she has gone to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 and woken up between 5:30 and 6:00. Upon waking, I have given her a bottle and she goes back down until about 7:30!!! I have been dreaming of this day...and never thought it would happen!

Brayden has also gotten back to sleeping through the night...he had success the last two nights!!!

THE GOLDSTEIN HOUSEHOLD IS SLEEPING AGAIN!!!!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am so happy for you. And I was just saying to you Sunday that mom mantra should be "It's just a stage. This too shall pass". Ha ha. Seriously though you must be feeling so much better...all of you now that you are sleeping!

Das Mutter said...

I'm so jealous! :) But happy for you nonetheless. So I'm excited your new blog has music again as I can read it while Claudia dances on my lap. Thanks! :)