Friday, January 11, 2008

Fave Fotos Friday

No, I can NEVER just choose one photo!!! Maybe if I didn't take sooooo many all the time choosing would be easier. Anyway, here are several photos taken over the last week or so!


Brayden playing in his new Spiderman clothes hamper! He is such a goofball!


When we pull the camera out and go to take a picture of Layna...this is typically the face we get! PRICELESS!!!


All bundled up for a walk to the park with big brother!


A GREAT pic of both kiddos together. I can't get them both smiling at the same time, but at least they are both looking!


My goofy little boy playing peek-a-boo with the camera and his sister.


I feel so blessed to have two such wonderful children in my life. I am still brought to tears when I think about how lucky I am...I have an amazing husband and two beautiful children.

5 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

awwwww =) Isn't that the best feeling in the world. Both kiddos are adorable. Love Layna's little face!

Braedensmommy said...

Malayna's smile is priceless. I would spend my whole day saying "CHEESE!" and then laughing!
Brayden is too cute, too!!

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!!

Robyn

The Law Mom said...

This is Shannon from creative memories scrapbooking! Congratualations on your beautiful daughter! Your family looks so happy and complete. God Bless!

Shannon Reeves-Rich

dolfin2774 said...

Hey Guys! Your blog is AWESOME!! The pictures are JUST perfect...and I totally know all about taking LOTS-O-PICS! :). I'll just say, 17,000 First year!!! YEP,I need to start a "WAY to many pics anonymous" :). That's the prob with the "age of digital" the problem being not being able to delete ANY...even if they aren't the "most" perfect...LOL :). ANYway I LOVE all your pics,and I couldn't ever find the words to express how happy I TRULY am for your perfect and extremely blessed family. The joy just pours from each picture and word,and no one I know deserves it more:) Love U guys! M&M&A Goldstein