Friday, December 7, 2007

Very small update...

I received e-mails back from our NY attorneys regarding not receiving the much desired e-mail yesterday. They portrayed confidence that we will receive the e-mail on Monday. They are comparing our case to one right before us, and that is how they have determined this.

So, a small sigh of relief because I was worried that something was wrong with our case. So, I am off to my scrapbooking weekend to have fun and relax. My computer will get a rest ALL weekend and be ready for Monday! LOL

Please continue to pray that we hear word on Monday. We are definitely ready to go get our baby girl.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get that AWESOME news on Mon.
Have a fun weekend.

Megan said...

I hope you have a fun weekend and come back to good news Monday morning.

Braedensmommy said...

Scrapbook away, Amy! I'm sure you'll get GREAT news on Monday!!!!!!