Wednesday, October 31, 2007

PGN Update

Well, our NY attorneys called PGN again today because they will be closed until Tuesday next week. We are still with the 2nd reviewers awaiting signature. The PGN person told our attorneys that we "should" have the 2nd reviewer's signature by next Wednesday. Then, we would move to the final reviewer's desk. Files typically sit there for a short time. So, no real news to report, but at least there haven't been any problems found at this point.

Stay tuned...we will call (or our attorneys will) next week. Hopefully, we will have some movement soon! I am getting very anxious.

Please continue to pray for our family as we await the homecoming of sweet Malayna.

No comments: