Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Going to the Pumpkin Patch!

Awesome...blogger is cooperating today. Here are some of my favorite photos from our trip to the pumpkin patch over the weekend. Brayden had a great time, and it wasso much fun watching him enjoy himself. He has a bit of a fear of monsters, witches, etc... So, whenever he sees them he says "scary" in a shaky, nervous voice. It is absolutely adorable. I am going to try to get it on video tomorrow (Halloween). Needless to say, at the Halloween deocrated pumpkin patch, he was saying "scary" an awful lot!


Wow daddy, I've never been so close to a horse before. He sure does have a BIG head!



There are pumpkins everywhere! Big ones, little ones, bumpy ones, smooth ones, green ones, white ones...


Why are you looking at me like that? You're the one made out of straw!


This llama has some big teeth, but he's still cute!





My 1st pony ride! It was a lot of fun and I LOVED petting the pony.




1 comment:

Megan said...

Cute photos! Looks like a lot of fun. Did you go to Sonny Acres?