Monday, September 27, 2010

It's been a while...as usual!

So, it has been quite some time since my last post. Let me get all of you caught up (if anyone still visits, that is).

* I am working part time as a preschool teacher and LOVE it!
* Layna is loving preschool and she is in my class.
* Brayden LOVES Pre-K and don't anyone dare say he is in preschool. He WILL correct you. He has his first field trip this week on Wednesday. I am so excited for him.
* My beloved Grandpa Thompson passed away last week. He was an amazing man and will be surely missed, but remembered for his strength and love.
* Matt is still working for JP Morgan Chase, but isn't real happy. We are thankful that we are both employed during such economic distress in our country.
* Brayden's 5th (yes, I said 5th) birthday is coming up on October 13th. Where did my baby go?
* Brayden is in T-ball and enjoying it.
* Layna still loves her dance class. I am hoping she continues to enjoy it because seeing her all dolled up in a recital this spring brings a smile to my face.
* Tis the season...Brayden is battling his first cold. I am really hoping for a healthier fall and winter this year. We shall see.
* We did our annual visit to the apple orchard this past weekend...so, I included some pics from that adventure. We all had a great time, but I wish Brayden had been feeling better.
* I have been trying to eat healthier and less as well as be more active. As a result I have lost about 6 pounds. I am hoping to continue to lose some weight and just maintain a healthier lifestyle. I am having great success with journaling my food each day. It takes some dedication and work, but it is paying off.
* I am including pics of Brayden from his 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th birthday parties. He sure has changed over the years, but he will always be my little monkey.







_________________________________________________________________________

Brayden's 1st four birthdays in consecutive order.






____________________________________________________________________________



Rest in peace Grandpa/Great Grandpa. You will always be remembered for the amazing man that you were.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Great photos Amy. It's amazing how much Brayden has changed since babyhood. He's such a cutie pie!