Thursday, May 13, 2010

Quick update...

We are still here...time has just been getting away from me lately. So. I am going to bullet point a few highlights of our life.



  • Brayden has been diagnosed with multiple environmental allergies by the pediatrician. We are getting ready to see an allergist.


  • Layna is growing into a beautiful young lady (however, she is a clutz)....and her speech is exploding!


  • Matt and I are about to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary on May 27th. We are going on a little child-free getaway to celebrate.


  • Matt is working like crazy and glad to be busy at work.


  • I am enjoying subbing...working a lot lately.


  • We are all LOVING the warmer weather...playing outdoors is awesome. All of us now have bikes, so we like to go on family bike rides as well.


  • Layna will be starting a dance class in June and Brayden is still deciding between soccer and gymnastics. Soccer seems to be in the lead right now. I am also hoping we can swing some swim lessons for both kiddos as well.


That is all I can think of right now...enjoy a few photos too.














3 comments:

Sophie said...

Amy they are darling! Let's get together with Michelle soon.

Das Mutter said...

Amy I am so impressed with your sidewalk art work!!! Gorgeous.

Megan said...

I love the sidewalk artwork. Very cool.