Monday, January 4, 2010

Blog slacker...

I know, I know...for those of you that still visit the blog, I have been quite the blog slacker. So, let's catch up on the month of December.


First...a trip to the park in early December before the temps got too frigid...




Second...decorating the Christmas tree




Third...horsing around the house (btw...this did result in a horrible fat lip for Layna. It's only fun and games until someone gets hurt (you know we all heard that when we were little. Well, now I am saying it to my own children).



Fourth...could she be any cuter?



Fifth...building our first snowman was so much fun!!!




Sixth...baking Christmas cookies!



Seventh...a trip to AZ to see my brother and his family.




Well, that sums up December! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy I am a blog slacker too...I'm terrible. Your kids are growing so much. It's so hard to believe. They are SO beautiful and so is Sydney! I saw her in the older post. I'm glad you are seeing the light at the end of the puppy tunnel.

Mom x 3 said...

I feel like I'm caught up on your December! :) Love your pictures!!

Debbie said...

Looks like you had a busy December.

I know I don't comment often, but I look forward to reading more blog posts in January :-)

Kathy said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how grown up your children look, especially Layna! Our babies are getting so big!

Robyn said...

Don't feel bad...I've been a blog slacker, too. :) The pics are adorable!!