Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Bowling Adventure...(from Father's Day)

I know this post is a bit overdue, but I didn't want to leave it out. On Father's Day, Matt wanted to take the kids bowling for the first time. So, off we went. Here is a slide show of some photos and video clips from our adventure. If you plan on taking little ones bowling, I definitely recommend the "ramp" that we used which was available at the bowling alley free of charge. I had never seen or heard of such a thing, but Matt knew about it. It gave the kids some independence with their bowling (and made it easier on Mama and Dada)!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Bowling
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Stay tuned...I am hoping to update a few more times over the next couple of days!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww i love bowling!!!YES that ramp rocks!

Mom x 3 said...

Cute pics! Good scores! :)

Tina said...

I've never seen the ramp. They just put up the bumpers here. I'll have to ask for it when we decide to brave trying bowling with the kids. Looks like you had LOADS of fun.

Hannah said...

Bowling is so much fun with little kids :) We have those ramps but they look a little different and they do make it so much easier with kids!

It looks like a fun way to spend the day.

Das Mutter said...

I had n o idea such a ramp existed. Where did you go? I also am in awe that they offer shoes for such little feet! Glad it was fun, and hope to see you soon. Claudia has been talking about you guys non-stop again the last two days.