Friday, January 2, 2009

FFF - Favorite photo of 2008

The theme for FFF this week is to pick our ONE favorite photo from 2008. WOW...what a tough choice, but there is one photo that stands out in my mind from 2008. I LOVE it, and I have posted it before. It is a picture of Layna from June when both kiddos were dedicated at church. I am including two of the same photos because when I made the photo black and white, I thought it was just stunning. I have the black and white photo blown up and hanging on the wall.

If you would like to see more FFFs please visit Kiss the Frog 4 Me.




12 comments:

Jamie said...

OMG, she is gorgeous, and that dress is perfect! Love those little bows in her hair too.

Kelly said...

Just beautiful

Tina said...

I don't remember that one! It's beautiful. She is such a cutie!

Kim & Dave said...

Both pictures are beautiful!!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

What a beauty she is!!!

hugs,Leslie

Megan said...

Great photos. Layna is such a pretty girl.

Kathy said...

Beautiful!!! She looks like an angel!

Das Mutter said...

I love that picture!

Robyn said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Chanan, Rachael and Hope said...

What a beauty. Love that dress!

Hannah said...

It is a great picture!!

Sarah said...

She looks gorgeous in that dress!