Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been tagged...and...some dancing cuteness!


I have been tagged by Tina. I'm supposed to list seven weird things about myself and then tag 7 other blogger friends. Here's what you need to do if you've been tagged. Copy the award off my blog; list seven weird things about yourself; and then pass the award on to seven other bloggers! Okay, ready to get a little weird with me? :)

1. Cleaning calms me...if I am stressed, upset, angry, sad, etc...I just pull out the vacuum!

2. The invention of low rise jeans saved my life! I HATE, and I mean HATE, the feeling of any waistband touching my belly button. Weird, I know! I've been that way for as long as I can remember.

3. It bothers me to mix and match outfit items (for the kids)...i.e. taking the shirt from one outfit and wearing it with the pants to another outfit. Do you know what I mean??? Matt does it all the time, and it drives me batty...I always say "you know that shirt goes with THESE pants"... Then, you end up with an outfit that does not go together...ugh!

4. I HATE feet!!!

5. I am a bit of a compulsive organizer...many of you already know that though!

6. I am a bit obsessed with Days of our Lives...if only life were really like that???

7. I know it's gross, but I bite my nails. It's a nervous habit that I CAN'T break! I have tried so many times!

Now, I am tagging...Ruthanne, Katie, Becky, Megan, Hannah, Leslie, Amy, and anyone else that would like to do it as well.



Now, on to the dancing madness. Last night, we were watching Dancing with the Stars and the kids were having a blast dancing along! Here are a few short video clips of the cuteness...it's about 5 minutes long total!



Click to play Time to Dance

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Megan said...

I am so with you about the mix and matching of outfits.

Tina said...

Ooo I have the same problems with outfits too.

And OMGosh are those two too cute or what shaking their groove things:)

Anonymous said...

OMG i soooo agree with you about hubbys and putting the kids in the right outfits!!! It drives me nuts too!!!
He likes to mix the gymbo lines and its crazy!!! LOL

Im glad i got to find out alittle about my blog pal!

Hugs,Leslie

Megan said...

The video of the kids dancing is SO cute!