Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm Back...

Some of you have noticed that I have not been blogging as often as usual. Everything is ok...we just have cooties at our house. I have strep throat with a sinus infection AND an ear infection. Brayden has strep throat. So far, Matt and Layna are staying healthy through it all. I have to be honest and say I can't remember the last time I felt this poorly. I haven't had the energy to do anything. Today, however, I am starting to feel better. Brayden and I will be feeling better soon, now that we are both on some good drugs. Here is a picture of Brayden and I resting on the couch last night.




Despite not feeling well, we did have a busy weekend. I was still under the delusion that it was just my allergies. I didn't get myself to the doctor until Monday...oops.

Anyway, here is a slide show of photos from the weekend. On Friday, Brayden and I made some Halloween cookies together while Layna was napping. The cookies did not taste so good...but, it was fun making them. Anyone out there have a good sugar cookie recipe that is think enough to use with cookie cutters??? On Saturday Matt had to work, so I took the kids to my parents house for the day. We started out at a charity cook off at a local Harley Davidson dealership. After the cook off we had lunch at McDonalds. Then, we dropped my dad off at home and my mom, the kids and I headed to the mall for some shopping and playtime for the kids. For dinner, we wen to my grandparents house for pizza. What a busy day!!!

Click to play Halloween Cookies

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome back... I've missed ya! Feel better SOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

SO glad to see your back and feeling better!!!!!

Das Mutter said...

Glad you are starting to feel betterr! Love the pics--especially of the two of them. And, I wish I'd seen that house cookie cutter--that is cute!

Tina said...

Get better soon! They are both so stinkin cute.

Mindy said...

Go to Wiltons.com for the cookie recipe. They have the best ever.

Mindy

Megan said...

I hope that you and Brayden feel better!

Our Family of 5 said...

Welcome back Girl. Hope you and Brayden are both feeling better soon!!

merkley4 said...

I hope that everyone is on the mend now!! I'm glad to see that you're back. I love seeing the beautiful pictures of your ohhhh so cute children!!