Thursday, October 16, 2008

FFF - Friends

This weeks Fave Foto Friday theme is Friends. I decided to post Brayden and Layna playing together...as friends. As each day passes and they get older they seem to be enjoying each other's company more and more. I am seeing cooperative play between them like I have never seen. Don't get me wrong, they still fight like cats and dogs. However, they are really developing a relationship. They wonder where the other is, they show concern when the other is hurt, they voluntarily share toys with each other, etc... I have been waiting for this time to come and I am finally getting it. So, I wanted to show everyone else!

If you would like to see more FFFs, please visit Kiss the Frog 4 Me.


Sorry the video is not the greatest quality and my video taking skills leave something to be desired...but, you can still see the kiddos playing together












Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox slideshow





Wrestlemania 2008


And the winner is...




Layna "jumping" off the stairs!




It's a 10!!! But, will he stick the landing???

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww they are sooo cute together!!!!!!!

Hugs,Leslie

Rebekah said...

Too Cute! I love the wrestlemanis pictures ... they had some serious fun didn't they!? Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2too

Hannah said...

So stinking cute!! They are great friends!

Sarah said...

Awwww... I just love seeing their friendship develop. How awesome they have each other!

ANDREEA said...

Two little dolls!lol

Tracy said...

They are so cute, and looked like they were having great fun!

MICHELLE said...

They are adorable, what little cutie pies.

Anonymous said...

Looks like they have a blast together! Too cute!

Becca said...

Those are hilarious. Is he up in the air in that last one? Good photog skills!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

How sweet!!

Robyn