Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Getting Healthy Blog

A few months ago I had joined a "Getting Healthy" blog with a number of other women. The purpose of the blog was to have a place to go to discuss our successes, frustrations, ideas, etc with getting healthy and weight loss. It was a great place to get support from others. Unfortunately, I am not sure what happened, but the blog is no more. I was very disappointed to see it go, so I was thinking of starting my own "Getting Healthy" blog. So, my question is, would any of you be interested in participating with me? The main purpose for it, to me, would be a place to lift each other up and motivate each other to stay on track. Other things I think it could include are links to great recipes, great workouts, great articles about getting healthy, etc... It would be a work in progress. I would make the blog private, so that only the people participating can view it, add to it and participate.

I am very proud to report that I have lost six pounds to date! I want to be able to keep up with my program and continue to lose weight and be healthy. So, who's with me??? Post a comment or e-mail me at amylynn3_2000@yahoo.com if you are interested!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I am in. I need this so so badly and I get so mad because I have sooooo very much to lose that I immediately set myself up for failure. Count me in.

Megan said...

Count me in too.

Tina said...

I'm in! I had lost about 13 pounds and then had to go on a steriod treatment...I gained it all back and then some.

Kathy said...

Please add me too!!

Amy said...

Congratulations on your weight loss..I know I dont need to lose weight but eating healthy and staying fit to keep up with 2 toddlers is killing me...LOL

Anonymous said...

Amy,

OMG i really need to join this group!!! How can i say no to junk food? LOL

congrats on the weight loss!!!

hugs,Leslie

Kelly said...

Here is my email:
kelzsky@charter.net

Amy said...

my email is amyeni@yahoo.com

Das Mutter said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Although you LOOk like you lost more b/c you just look healthier in general. I'd check out that blog...I did start a new blog myself last week if you want to check it out...it's on my site--My Little Piece of Humble Pie. It's not about dieting, but definitely about issues.