Monday, August 25, 2008

I Love these Kids!!!

We were just playing around in Layna's room the other day and both the kids wanted to play in Layna's crib. We were getting the kids ready for bed which is why Layna's hair looks so CRAZY! I had just pulled out her pigtails. I also have to mention that this is the last time that either child gets to play in a crib. Layna has been transitioned to her toddler bed...Daddy really wanted to do it. I don't know if I was/am quite ready, but it is done. I am happy to report that things are going well. She stays in it and seems to like it. I will post photos of that another time.

So, here are pics of the kiddos playing in the crib and some other cute ones from the same night.



Jump, jump, jump, jump...they LOVE to jump in the crib!


How do you like my stylish hairdo???


Brayden's serious GQ pose.


An action shot I had to share because her hair looks hilarious!


Just looking outside...wishing it wasn't almost bedtime.


So proud of herself because she can climb in AND rock herself in the rocking chair.


At this point, I realized I should probably put clothes on the naked baby for pictures...LOL!


What you can almost tell from this picture is that Layna DID NOT want Brayden rocking with her. She kept trying to push him off.


Brayden actually posing and smiling for a picture!


One last naked baby picture...so cute looking up at me from in her crib.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are way too cute. I love the action photo of Layna with the wild hair.

Kelly said...

In the action shot her head looks as if she is about to take flight...LOL so cute and I love Brayden's GQ pose what a doll

Our Family of 5 said...

I love love love the picture of them in the rocking chair. Too cute they both are.

Ruthanne said...

SO cute---that hair is the BEST!! Andrew is staying in his crib until he's 12 because Mommy's not ready for that transition. No WAY! lol

LOVE the pic of Brayden in the rocking chair. Little boys in their pj's is the cutest thing in the WORLD!

Das Mutter said...

Her hair cracked me up! Claudia's does that too, but Layna has such thick hair--too cute! A toddler bed??? OMG, you guys are bold--good job, Layna!

Our Complete Family said...

Hi! I popped over to you from 'From a Teenager to a Toddler' this afternoon! Your kiddos are just adorable! What blessings!