Thursday, May 8, 2008

A couple videos and some pictures

I know I have mentioned before how much Layna loves to clap to "If You are Happy and You Know it Clap Your Hands"...well, I caught it on video as well as a couple of other tricks that she does. She also LOVES the theme song for Sponge Bob. I know, not the highest quality show for my toddlers to be watching...but, they LOVE it. She will drop whatever she is doing when she hears the theme song. She claps, smiles and dances to it. I caught it on video as well. (as always...you may want to scroll down and pause the music so you can hear the videos)

After the videos are a few cute pics of Layna that I took outside the other day. Brayden was not in the mood for pictures. He kept telling me "no cheese mama!" It was funny.








(Like the outfit, Megan? She looks just darling in it.)

3 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Too Cute!! She has a great smile! Happy Mother's day!

Megan said...

They are too cute! I miss them.

Layna does look cute in that outfit. I love how you have her hair in those photos. It's getting long.

Katie said...

Oh she is so cute !! Love the videos !!