Monday, April 21, 2008

Pajama fun!

Since the weather is warming up here...we can finally pull out the summer pjs. A LONG time ago, I bought the kids these coordinating pjs and was very excited to put them on the kids last night. Here are some cute photos...










Everyone here is FINALLY all healthy. Layna's ear infections are all better as is her tummy now that she is done with the antibiotic. Matt ended up coming down with what I had early last week, and he is feeling better as well. Neither Brayden or Malayna came down with what Matt and I had...thank goodness.

I had a nice girls night out overnight Saturday. We went to Lake Geneva, WI. While there we ate yummy food, got pedicures/manicures, went swimming, got extra sleep, played some arcade games and just enjoyed not having our daily responsibilities to tend to. It was a very nice time!

Now, I am getting organized and packed for our upcoming trip to Tucson, AZ. My cousin is getting married and my brother and his family live in AZ. So, we will be hanging out with the family. I will post pics of the trip when we get back. We will be gone Saturday through Wednesday. I can't wait.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am so in need of girls night out, scratch that one hour to myself, that would be something. glad its warming up for you

Kelly said...

They are sooo cute. Have a great trip!

Katie said...

OH they are adorable in there PJs !! Glad everyone is feeling better :)

Tina said...

Such cuties! I can never find matching pjs. I'm happy everyone is better. It stinks when you're sick.