Friday, April 25, 2008

Fave Foto Friday and I have been tagged...

This week's fave foto friday theme is Spring has Sprung. I visit Kiss the Frog 4 Me for the theme of the week. It's a lot of fun to see everyone's pictures each Friday.

So, here is a picture of Matt and Brayden taken last year about this time at the Brookfield Zoo. I have always adored this photo.



I have also been tagged by Christine at Aiden's World.

i am : excited to be going to AZ in the morning to visit family and go to my cousin's wedding

i think: about all the orphans in Guatemala often

i know: I am very blessed

i want: to lose 15 pounds

i have : beautiful children and a wonderful husband

i wish: I had infinite patience

i hate: when people lie...from little white lies to big lies

i miss: my bother and his family

i fear: losing someone i love

i feel: at peace...both kiddos are sleeping

I hear : nothing...ahhhhhhh...

i smell: the basement...that's where I am right now

i crave: chocolate...all the time

i search: for solutions to problems all the time

i wonder: if we will have/adopt any more children in the future

i regret: hmmm...eating ice cream all the time...lol

i love: my Children

i ache: from starting to work out again...ouch

i care: too much sometimes

i always : check my e-mail way too many times every day

i am not: a risk taker

i believe: in God

i dance: when I am happy

i sing: with and to my children

i cry: very easily

i don’t always: speak my mind

i fight: when I don't get what I want...selfish...I know. I am working on that

i write: thank you notes, invitations, cards, etc...

i win: for surviving two successful adoptions from Guatemala...wow what a roller coaster ride

i lose: playing any game with my husband...he is ruthless

i never: smoke

i confuse: my heart and my brain sometimes

i listen: to my children laugh and plsy...such beautiful sounds

i can usually be found: at home

i am scared: of death

i need: quiet time

i am happy about: my marriage and family

i think : I am a good friend

I am now tagging...

Megan

Megan

Becky

and

Tina

7 comments:

Katie said...

Love that picture ... his chubby cheeks are adorable !!

MICHELLE said...

GREAT PICTURE, HE IS SO HANDSOME.

Jenelle said...

Cute picture! You feel at peace because the kids are asleep made me laugh! :)

Sarah said...

What a sweetie!!

Das Mutter said...

It was fun playing today! Henry said a prayer for you guys and your flight at dinner. :) Have a wonderful time, and I will do the TAG next week! :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture!!! :) It just doesn't seem like that was a whole year ago.

Tricia said...

Such sweet pictures!

♥ Tricia