Saturday, April 5, 2008

Brayden's BIG MESS!!!

So, the other day I put Brayden down for his nap around 1:00 as usual. I didn't hear anything from him so assumed that he had gone to sleep right away. About an hour later I hear him pounding on his door saying "open the door please." Hmmm...I wonder...what is that all about? So, I go up to his room to see what the problem is...and, here is what I found!!!


Brayden climbed on top of his dresser and got a hold of diaper cream and lotion. Needless to say...he had a grand old time. Of course as soon as mommy saw what he had done...I said "hold on" and ran to get the camera! Ha Ha!!! It distracted me from being furious!


Here is what the top of the dresser looked like...an artist at work.


Finally, Brayden helping clean up his "dirty work".

God bless this child...he is very creative, energetic and keeps mommy on his toes. I always say to him..."you are lucky you are cute".

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Ewwww, what a mess!! He is definitely a cutie, though!! :)

Robyn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Das Mutter said...

Been there!!! HEnry once pulled down his entire book shelf--we thanked God he wasn't hurt--he literally was stuck between the shelves!

The zoo looks like a blast...Malayna's first time! Very cute, and sleeping in the car is a great ending to a great day. ;)

Ruthanne said...

"you are lucky you are cute"

I've used that phrase myself quite a few times! lol

It looks like he had a great time! You're a very understanding mommy. :)