Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ear Piercing, First Hair Cut, and Random Photos!

I had to post tonight...I took Layna to get her ears pierced today. I was by myself, so did not get any photos of the actual event. But, I do have a one to show off the beautiful ears. After ear piercing, it was off to her first hair cut...well, bang trim actually. Matt was with, so we did get some photos of that event. It was a big evening for Layna.

I am also including some random photos from the last few days as well...




Random cuteness from Layna. I LOVE the cheesy grin she gives the camera!







Brayden and Layna were having a blast drinking from their sippy cups together. They were taking turns copying each other taking drinks. I took a short video clip too, but don't have time to upload it right now.


"What are you doing Brayden?" Mommy says
"I'm walking Mama!" Brayden says very enthusiastically.


Another cute photo of Layna, which can also be a before hair cut photo.






Her first hair cut...well, bang trim. She wasn't real thrilled with having her hair cut, but once we gave her a cookie...she was at least distracted. Still wiggly, but distracted.


We'll call this her after hair cut photo...she had just woken up from a snooze in the car on the way home.


A photo of her newly pierced ear! She did a great job...and was so brave. We are having her 1 year portraits taken on Saturday, and I am so glad that her little ears will be pierced.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Very cute!

Braedensmommy said...

Oh, Amy, she is such a big girl! I LOVE her smile! Too cute! Brayden is so silly, too! He reminds me of MY Braeden.

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!!

Robyn

Katie said...

They look like best friends !! Love the haircut!!

Das Mutter said...

You are BOLD getting her ears pierced! I'd be terrified. She looks beautiful, as always.

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

Great pictures! Your little ones are TOO cute! Emma is doing well with her ears....I hope she does well too! We have to get professional pics done...we still haven't. I have been so busy with work and three little ones!
((((HUGS))))
Amy