Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sorry...no pictures until we get home!

Well, we figured out the problem with our laptop and the wireless internet here at the hotel. It appears as though you have to pay for the internet where ever you are. I thought I had heard that if you sit in the lobby, you could use the internet for free...not the case for us.

So, since we are cheap, we are not paying to use the internet at the hotel on our own computer. We have access to several computers with internet, but do not want to upload our photos onto them.

I guess everyone will just have to wait until we get home....SORRY!!!

As I type this, Matt is with our attorney at the Embassy picking up Malayna's Viss/Passport. Then, we are good to go, and will be heading home tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for all of your support and stay tuned for pictures in the next couple days!!! I will try to get to it right away...especially for those of you out of town.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Have a safe trip home. Call me when you are settled at home.

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

Drew and I heard a loud plan this morning when we were waking up. I looked at the clock and it was 7:17. I said...maybe that is our friends flying back home!
We wish you a GREAT safe trip!
(((HUGS)))
Amy