Monday, December 10, 2007

The reservations are made!!!

We booked our flights, and the hotel is set up! We will be leaving early Sunday morning and arrive in Guat around 2:30 Guat time. We will be heading home early Thursday morning and arrive in Chicago around 5:30 Chicago time. I can't believe that in less than a week, our baby girl will be placed in our arms forever!!! It feels so surreal right now!!! I can't wait to hold her, kiss her, smell her, look into her eyes and see that beautiful smile again.

Dear sweet Malayna...mommy and daddy are coming!!!

P.S. scroll down if you missed the previous post announcing our WONDERFUL news!!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet her.

Braedensmommy said...

I am so very happy for you!!!!!

Guatemama said...

YEA! wonderful wonderful news! I just found your blog. We also found out about our Guatemalan Princess in May and got out of PGN yesterday!! I will check back to see pictures of your trip!

Candy said...

GIRL I AM SO EXCITED...WOW...HOME FOR CHRISTMAS..HUGS