Friday, November 16, 2007

Yes...the wait in PGN was worse, but

Waiting for word on our Guatemala City Birth Certificate is driving me mad!!! Today is day 8 and the average is 10-14. So, hopefully early next week we will hear something. I think it is so difficult because the BC pretty much determines if Malayna can make it home for Christmas.

How many times can a person check her e-mail, check the forums and check the phone for missed calls before being considered crazy??? I think I need a hobby to pass the time...oh wait, I have one and it is scrapbooking. However, I am waiting until tonight and tomorrow night to do anything...I have two girls' nights filled with scrappy fun planned.

Thanks for letting me get that out...now come on GCBC!!!! Malayna wants to spend her first Christmas with her family here in Illinois!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now. I hope they hurry it up.

Jodie said...

girl! We have been waiting for a Mixco bc for 3 weeks! & the average is 6!! Talk about killer! I hope you hear some good bc news this week!! :)

Our Family of 5 said...

PRAYING FOR THAT GCBC ASAP! Hang in there Amy, It's almost over! Praying Miss Maylana is home for the holidays!