Thursday, November 29, 2007

Getting antsy!!!

We are getting so close and the wait is getting harder and harder, but in a positive way. I am just sooooo impatient to see my baby girl again! I am so tempted to jump on a plane and wait the rest out in Guatemala, but that just isn't an option!

We have e-mails out to our NY attorneys and the DNA lab to find out if the DNA test has been performed and if the sample has made it to the lab. This step is key in order to better guess when we will be traveling. Air fares are rising by the minute and space on planes is VERY limited, so we are hoping to get our trip booked very soon!

edited to add...got a response from the DNA lab...the sample is in!!! The very nice lady that I have been communicating with predicted that the results will be at the Embassy next Wednesday at the latest!!! We are almost done!!! Once the results are at the Embassy, they will issue us our VISA appointment!!!


It looks VERY realistic that we will be home for Christmas with our daughter...but only time can tell! I will definitely update this BLOG as soon as we know more information!

Thank you everyone for your support and prayers!

4 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

OH Amy, I am antsy for you! I keep checking your blog for news! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Tina said...

Hey Amy! Congrats. I think righ tnow that appointments are being given out for the week following the results being received. So here's to an appointment The week of Dec 10th. I pray it's true!

Braedensmommy said...

I am soo excited for you. I feel like a little kid...I keep checking back on your blog for BIG announcements!

Becca said...

I pray you're all together and home for the holidays!