Monday, November 5, 2007

An extra prayer please

I am feeling a bit anxious about when Malayna's case will be approved by PGN. We were submitted on Sept. 6. The average wait time is 8-10 weeks, and I have been seeing families exit PGN with submit dates right around or the same as ours. It will be 9 weeks on Thursday for us. So, that means we could be any day now as long as no problems are found.

PGN was closed this past Thursday, Friday, the weekend and today for a holiday and the presidential election. However, I am still hearing of cases coming out...so, I am a bit confused.

Anyway, please pray that we hear VERY GOOD news soon! We are planning on calling PGN or seeing if our NY attorneys called PGN later this week. I am going to try to wait until Thursday or Friday, but we will see how antsy I get.

I just can't wait to get to Tuesday...when I KNOW PGN is open and working!!! I want to bring out little girl home...and for Christmas would be AMAZING!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am thinking of you and praying for the best.

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I am holding my breath for you! I hope tomorrow starts the ball rolling and we see more outs this week than EVER! I still am thinking I am 2-3 weeks away and that is ok....I will put my time in...but those of you before me need to MOVE on OUT so there is lots of room for my file!

Best wishes,
Amy

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

Update your BLOG!

I am so, so, so happy for you! I truly couldn't be happier! I hope you get to bring her home by Christmas...or at Christmas....either way what a great present she will be!

CONGRATS AGAIN!