Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Brayden!!!

Yesterday, October 13th, was Brayden's 2nd birthday and his birthday party. We all had a great time sharing this special day with Brayden. I can't believe he is already 2. It feels like just yesterday we were waiting for him to come home. We are so blessed to have him home. He is such a wonderful little boy.

Mommy's first attempt at making a special decorative cake. Daddy says she did a great job! Silly Brayden waiting for the festivities to begin while Grandma and Grandpa put together their gift to him...a kitchen! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! Brayden playing in his new backyard playset with Henry(not pictued)from mommy and daddy!!! Time to eat!!! Mmmmmm, spaghetti!!! My favorite...now should I eat it or wear it? How about a little of both! Present time!!! Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts! I am having so much fun playing with everything! Mmmmmm....time to sing Happy Birthday and eat mommy's masterpiece. I have had so much fun at my birthday party!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Cute pictures! I'm so sorry that I missed it.

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT CAKE! The party looks wonderful and little Brayden is soooo cute!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GUY!

Braedensmommy said...

Happy Birthday, buddy!!! You are too cute for words!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Brayden! It looks like he had a fun birthday. And the cake came out great!