Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Called PGN today

Well, with the help of a spanish speaking coworker of Matt's (Natty), we were able to call PGN today. The woman that Natty spoke to stated that we were submitted on September 6 (not the 5th as we had previously thought). Our case is with the second reviewer which means the 1st reviewer approved of everything. So, now we have to clear the 2nd reviewer and the head of PGN. According to the lady on the phone "our case will be final in a month at the most." How she knows that I am not sure, but I certainly hope she is right. If she is right, we don't have to worry about any of the hoopla going on right now. She also stated that the DOS warning has not affected the PGN process at this point. They are not speeding up or slowing down. It is business as normal at this point. We plan to call again on the 15th of October to again see the status of our case.

I am feeling very encouraged at this point. I think we will be able to complete our process in a timely manner and not be affected by anything major. Please continue to pray for our family!

4 comments:

Braedensmommy said...

Yes!
This post made me sooo happy! I was really saddened by your last post and this made my day!
Megan

Megan said...

That sounds encouraging. I hope that this time next month you are on a plane to Guatemala to bring that baby home.

Anonymous said...

YEA! That is very encouraging news!!!! I am praying she's right (it seems they usually are doesn't it?) and you're out "no later" than 1mo from now. That would be so wonderful!

ashlee said...

Hi-
I would like to call PGN too and check the status of our case. Do you still have the phone number available. I am praying for the all the babies!
Thank you,
Ashlee