Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Some fun pictures...

I am trying to be more on top of uploading photos from my camera to the computer, so that I can post them on the blog quickly. We take photos of Brayden all the time, but then they sit on the camera FOREVER. Anyway...here are a few cute ones...

Here is Brayden riding his car outside in the back yard with Daddy. Daddy is great at getting good pictures. He takes about 3 million, but that ensures a few good ones! Ha Ha!







This picture is HYSTERICAL. Apparently, Brayden was bored and needed some entertainment in the car on on the way to Abby's birthday party. Luckily, I had the camera with to catch this priceless moment! Now, we can embarrass him as a teenager!






And when he is not busy picking his nose...he is hamming it up for the camera.






Two begging dogs just isn't enough. Brayden begs just as much when mommy and daddy are enjoying a snack. So, daddy caught snapshots of Brayden sharing an ice cream bar with mommy.






COULD HE BE ANY CUTER?

3 comments:

Katie said...

Adorable -- love the fingers in the nose !! :)

Megan said...

Those are so adorable! I love the one of him eating ice cream with you.

Braedensmommy said...

Oh, my goodness! Too cute, Amy!
Braeden sticks both fingers in his nose when he is mad because he knows I don't like it. HAHA!