Friday, August 10, 2007

Going to Meet Malayna

Matt just talked to our adoption attorneys in New York. They have approved our visit trip for August 29-September 2. We are hoping to have received Malayna's VISA Preapproval (PA) before the trip, but we get to go even if we haven't! Please pray for our family that we hear about PA very soon. The average wait is 60, August 20th should be the day.

Regardless, WE GET TO GO MEET OUR BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you guys.